Logistics and Field Operations
The Mobile Scorecard Android app, linked to Enterprise Scorecard back-end web site, offers incredibly powerful and flexible tool for creating solutions for logistics and field repair companies.
Standard Features include:
- Driver timesheets and job history
- Barcode scanning
- Integrated with Google maps
- Vehicle / driver tracking and history
- Vehicle safety inspection records
- Point of delivery signature capture
- Recipient notification via email and text
- Live order tracking portal for recipients
- Instant messaging between driver and coordinator
- Job sheets and billing reports automatically emailed at end of job or in daily batc
- Monitor field operative working times, tasks (documents open), and location
- Customised job templates, with computed fields
- Job sheets with barcodes
- Accept new jobs via web forms, data upload, and web service
- Document routing for approvals and exception management
- Integrate with legacy systems via CSV, XML, XLS files and web services
- Auto route scheduling via DPS International
- SMS text to recipient notify ETA of delivery
- Rugged Android Tablet or smartphone
- Secure communications via SFTP and SHTTP.
According to your needs, we can host this service from our servers, or else deploy onto your (Windows) servers.
Success Story: Urban Bundles
We were recently contacted by this courier service for luxury goods who needed the ability to send delivery instructions to drivers within their fleet, and to collect proof-of-delivery evidence at the completion of each delivery. The system needed to be real-time, and they needed the system operational within one week. Communications had to be secure, and had to interface via a web service to their eCommerce web site. All these objectives were achieved, to everyone’s delight!
Since every implementation of this technology is different, we can only offer it as a solution customised to your exact needs. We are very happy to discuss your requirements either face-to-face or via a conference call. Normally our charges are a fixed system price, plus if applicable a recurring hosting and support fee. We do not charge per user, hence providing excellent value especially for larger customers.
Please call Martin Anderson on +44 (0) 1908 236807,